תכניות Plans

לעברית גללו למטה.
Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport

Oh, how this human system of mine firmly planted in the illusion of program planning . This illusion is vivid in the case of purchasing a flight ticket . Here it's not an illusion , tells me my mind , this is a solid confirmation of very serious systems , airports , airplanes , this is not a joke . But also here I discovered the illusion of its hypnotic elusiveness .

So back to the plan: I planned to escape for ten days to a retreat in the north of the country. That's what I told to some of the people asking. Others that kept asking I expanded and said I am going to a retreat in Rishikesh, north India.
After landing from my last journey in India, two months ago, Wonderful Mooji posted in his site that he is coming to Rishikesh for a month. Ah! Bummer. If I knew, I would have planned my journey to India differently. How am I going to fly again to dear India, to taste the wonderful taste of the liberation, of the heart expands under the cozy warmth of his wonderful words ?
So I started dreaming on another trip . It seemed like a far-fetched dream , mainly because such a trip was accompanied by feelings of guilt. Guilty towards the students , towards the managers and owners of the yoga studios , to my bank account . But a consultation with a number of friends and a moment on the phone with Shani from El Al led to the purchase of a plane ticket, only three days before the trip . So yes, the plan is to fly to Delhi via Bombay , take the train to Haridwar and the local bus to Rishikesh. Everything has been arranged.

to Mooji's site



Music on the way



As part of my complicated relationship with Hebrew, Amir Lev is one of the few contemporary artists who really knows how to deal with this complex language .  He knows how to keep it simple, and let it be what it is, without flattening it. So I wanted to buy the "  Once in a Lifetime " album from 1998 , nostalgia before a new one comes out . I entered the music store "the Eighth note" in the airport and started checking out the CDs . 
It's been a while since I did it . Firstly, we went back to vinyl a couple of years ago , so we enjoy the sound of dust underneath the needle and Besides I have to admit that the use of YouTube and Itunes sabotaged my affair with CD's. So buying a CD was going back in time. I knew I will get Amir Lev for sure , but I also miss at home The King of Limbs by Radiohead, so maybe I can get this one too.
The King of Limbs was missing at the store too. A sweet guy who worked there told me that if this is what I was looking for , he must introduce me two cool albums. I laughed to myself, what a salesman , but gave him a chance. Purchasing an album of someone you don't know is always a risk, since it is not possible to really listen to the album in the record store . Somehow he managed to convince me. I reminded myself of myself at the age of 20 buying CDs to impress the salesman. I left the store with a bag with a CD of an artist I really like and two that I have no idea who they were ( Melody 's Echo Chamber and Paracosm of Washed out ) and I said to myself Wat Da Pak . Really did not understand why did I buy all those CD's only I wasonly hoping I will like them later.

Let life unfold ~ Mooji



Flying with El Al, although I do not usually fly with them because of the few trials in which the service of the stewards creeped me out and also because it's usually just too expensive , was really really awesome . I landed in Bombay after a good sleep on the plane , a pretty nice vegan dish , and watching the film " about time " that was a great movie to pass the time .

Immigration


Oh well this is a piece of cake. Namaste, getting my stamp and getting in. Well, I guess not this time. The clerk browsed my passport back and forth and then asked: where is your visa ? I pointed to the visa I was thinking was valid, but no. This wasn't valid .
" This is a single entrance visa madam . It is not valid . "
He said in his sweet Indian accent and took me to the back office . Shit . Once it was not so. In 2008 I went to India and from India out to Thailand and back to India again on the same visa. Shit I didn't check this part. 

Single entry ! Merde .






"Actually this is not your fault madam, it is the airline's responsibility to check your visa. Please have a seat."
I sat down and started to shake to be honest. There was a chance I'm not getting in. The clerks started filling out handwritten documents with blue coppy sheets like in the eighties and wrote loads of information while my passport was in their hands and every second entered another clerk and so they explained him the case in Hindi and occasionally I heard them say it's LY, El Al flight. They all wore blue pants Apart of the cute clerk who had curelly hair and black glasses, she wore sari. Blue sari .
Who can save me now? In the Vedas it says that chanting mantras in the correct way maintains the Rita, the cosmic order . I was convinced that the cosmic order was including my arrival to Rishikesh and started chanting Om purnamadah , everything is whole. I think it lasted about half an hour . Who else can help me? I've been singing mantras , then perhaps a specific god? Maybe I turn to Krishna ? Maybe to the Jewish God of the temple , the one I referred to when wanted the teacher not to come in the forth grade? Geez, I have not spoken to him for years. Buddha ? Jesus ? Someone?
Then I thought of Mooji and how he always says let life unfold and I knew I had to let go of this illusory plans , of the future, my desire to get to his teaching in Rishikesh. I knew that if I spoke to him he would have told me it does not matter if I'm in Tel Aviv , if I'm in the immigration office in Bombay , or if I'm in his Satsang at the foothill of the Himalayas, in Rishikesh. Life is happening here and now in full force .
I started to use the mantra that in one of his talks he said it is the world's best mantra. Thank you. Just thank you. So in this situation I repeated it again and again - thank you , thank you , thank you, thank you. And cried more and more , there was something refined .
The nice officials asked me to stop crying and tried to help me . There was hope that maybe I could enter. I knew it was a faint hope .
 After three hours , a tall guy came and told me it is not going happen. I'm not getting into the sub-continent .

Dogged at Bombay airport


Illustration



The official added that I should come after him. Although I expected this to happen, my body stiffened and my chest froze and I could not breathe or stand up. He asked me if I was okay and I could not answer I just kept telling myself take your time but eventually you'll have to get up, you have no choice. Finally I got up and we started walking. 
The tall guy stopped me then and explained that there are no flights with El Al tonight since it is Friday and so
I will have to wait 26 hours until the next flight. I thought I would faint and sat down again. This time on the floor. God forbid what am I going to do 26 hours at this airport? After a few minutes I got up and we kept on walking .
We went through security check again and we waited here and waited there  and all took time and more time and more time just  to get to a lounge where I'm supposed to stay until my flight departs. It is just amazing how I had this urge to hurry and finish this process already when actually I needed to kill time. 
Finally we got to the lounge. They took my passport and told me not to leave the lounge until they come to take me to the Gate on the next day .

Clipper lounge


Boarding pass?






In the lounge there was a computer they brought from the nineties, free drinks and free food. I ate some and drank some and then started explaining my situation to Tsvika on Facebook in slow speed with a network  from the beginning of the decade .

All you can eat


If I asked myself why did I buy the CD's  I got the answer. Computer compartment has been converted  to a daybed with my little blanket over me I started listening to various albums . How nice it was to remove the plastic coverings , to go through the written lyrics, through the pictures, it's been a while since I enjoyed this treat.
So I had one good album in Hebrew, the two other albums were surprisingly really good. Especially Washed out .

From right to left: Amir Lev, Washedout, Melody's Echo Chamber

Roaming around



So even though I was suppose to stay in the lounge , after listening to all the albums , having Kitchary , Idly and two Samosas , carbonated lemonade , guava juice and a tea , cookies, chocolate and potato chips ,  I got a heartburn but also decided it's time to wander around the airport. How lucky I am the new terminal is open! If I had to walk around the small terminal I was in two months ago , the situation was less joyful . So the new terminal of Bombay is not bad at all . No Wi Fi in the airport but you can find some internet spots with computers. The only problem is you need to have an indian phone to log in. So what I did was to wait for someone that finished and didn't close the windows, or asked from random strangers to give me their number. These computers were browsing much faster than the one in the lounge .

Who's done?



Fast enough I got tired of surfing and so started to wander around the shops that sell overpriced souvenirs  cigarettes, alcohol and chocolate , ayurvedic products and sports clothing. I had some French showers in the nice washing rooms, and it was great to meet lovely ladies who opened the cell doors and complimented me on my Indian nose ring. The closest to India I could get.

00



When it was time to sleep I found a nice couch and slept for five hours in a raw.

Photograph by six year old Sita


In the morning I returned to the lounge, had some coffee, some food and the day went by pretty fast.
I finished my journey at the airport with the magical hands of Santosh from Puna. A forty minutes foot massage and twenty minutes of upper body message. I am a new person . Massages at the airport are always a good treat.

This is not my foot!



So the moment has arrived and I am back on a plane on the way back to Israel and the truth is that flying is something really amazing and wonderful and always reminds me of  Louise CK talking about flying..

I finish writing these blog on the plane on the way back home.
How nice it is to have Tsvika waiting for me at Ben Gurion airport. In the plane I can hear an Israeli famous song that says  How good it is you came home. I have a tear in my eye, but it might be just tiredness.

Tsvika & I



Mooji is Rishikesh until March 23 , if you are in the area do not miss it.
I am back to teaching.
And here or there are all the same .
"This sense of 'hereness' is not a geographic thing" ~ Mooji
















בשטרפטי שיבאג'י, הטרמינל החדש

כמה המערכת האנושית שלי נטועה חזק באשליה של תכנון תכניות. האשליה הזו פועמת בחוזקה בכל שקשור לרכישת כרטיס טיסה. כאן זה כבר לא תעתוע, אומר לי המיינד, זה כבר אישור של מערכות מאוד רציניות, שדות תעופה, מטוסים, זה כבר לא צחוק. אבל, גם כאן האשליה התגלתה לי בחמקמקות המהפנטת שלה. 

אז נחזור לתכנית: תכננתי לברוח לי לעשרה ימים לצפון, לריטריט. ובאמת כך אמרתי לחלק מהאנשים ששאלו, שאני נוסעת לצפון. לחלק קטן שהמשיך לחקור אותי, הרחבתי וסיפרתי שאני נוסעת לצפון הודו. 
עם נחיתתי ממסעי הקודם, פרסם מוג׳י הנפלא שהוא מגיע לרישיקש לחודש. אח! איזה פספוס, איך פספסתי אותו. אם הייתי יודעת הייתי מתכננת הכל סביב ההגעה שלו. איך אני נוסעת לי שוב לכמה ימים להודו היקרה שלי כדי לטעום מהטעם הנפלא של השחרור, של הלב המתרחב תחת החום הנעים של המילים הנפלאות שלו?
וכך הרהרתי ביני לבין עצמי על נסיעה נוספת. זה היה נראה כמו חלום מופרך, בעיקר מפני שנסיעה שכזו לוותה ברגשות אשם. רגשות אשם כלפי התלמידים, כלפי המנהלים והבעלים של הסטודיואים, כלפי חשבון הבנק שלי. אבל התייעצות עם מספר חברים ורגע אחד של שיחה עם שני מאל על  הולידו רכישה של כרטיס טיסה, אך שלושה ימים  לפני הנסיעה. אז כן, התכנית היא טיסה לדלהי דרך בומביי, רכבת להארידוואר ואוטובוס לרישיקש. הכל סגור. גם חדר שאוכל לישון בו נסגר מראש. 
אל האתר של מוג'י

מוסיקה על הדרך


במסגרת מערכת היחסים הסבוכה שלי עם השפה העברית, עמיר לב הוא בין היוצרים העכשויים היחידים שבאמת יודעים איך להתעסק עם השפה המורכבת הזאת. לקמט את העושר שלה, את החדות שלה ואת הגסות שלה ל"זוכרת נובמבר עננים עננים בתקרה", פשוט לא עושה לי את זה. עמיר יודע איך לקחת אותה פשוטה ויומיומית ולתת לה להיות היא, בלי לפגוע בה, בלי לרדד אותה. אז התחשק לי לקנות את "פעם בחיים", אלבום מ1998, נוסטלגיה לפני שיוצא אחד חדש. נכנסתי לתו השמיני והתחלתי לפשפש בתקליטורים. מזמן לא עשיתי את זה. קודם כל, כבר חזרנו לתקליטים לפני איזה שנתיים, אז אנחנו נהנים מצליל האבק  מתחת למחט וחוצמזה כמובן יש את השימוש הענף ביוטיוב ובאייטיונז והארון של הדיסקים עומד מאובק בפינה כשאנחנו כמעט ולא נוגעים בו. וכך מצאתי את עצמי בתו השמיני בשדה״ת. ממש חזרה אחורה בזמן. אז עמיר לב בטוח, אבל גם חסר לי The King of Limbs של רדיוהד, יאללה, למה לא.
גם בתו השמיני 
The King of Limbs היה חסר. בחור מתוק שעבד שם והלוואי שהייתי יודעת את שמו, אמר לי שאם זה מה שחיפשתי, הוא חייב להשמיע לי שני דברים מגניבים. צחקתי, הוא מנסה למכור לי, טוב נו ניתן לו צ'אנס. תכל׳ס תמיד רכישה כזאת של מוסיקה שלא מכירים היא ריזיקה, כי זה לא שאפשר באמת להקשיב לאלבום בחנות תקליטים. איכשהו הוא הצליח לשכנע אותי. הזכרתי לעצמי את עצמי בגיל 20 קונה תקליטורים כדי להרשים את המוכר. יצאתי מהחנות עם שקית ובה תקליטורים של יוצר שאני מאוד אוהבת ועוד שניים שאין לי מושג מי הם (Melody's Echo Chamber ו-Paracosm של Washed out) ואמרתי לעצמי ווט דה פאק. באמת לא הבנתי למה קניתי את כל התקליטורים האלה שלא הכרתי ורק קיוויתי שאתחבר אליהם אח״כ.  

Let life unfold ~Mooji


הטיסה עם אל על, למרות שאני לא נוהגת לטוס איתם בגלל כמה נסיונות בהם השירות של הדיילים ביאס לי את הצורה וגם משום שהם לרוב פשוט יקרים מדי, היתה ממש ממש אחלה. הגעתי לבומביי אחרי שינה טובה במטוס, מנה טבעונית לא רעה בכלל, והסרט "כל הזמן שבעולם" שהיה סרט מעולה להעביר את הזמן.

Immigration 

טוב נו הכי לא סופרת את האימיגריישן. נמסטה חותמת ופנימה. אז זהו שלא. הפקיד דפדף, דפדף, דפדף ודפדף ואז שאל, איפה הויזה שלך? והצבעתי על הויזה ולא. היא לא בעלת תוקף. 
"This is a single entrance visa madam. It is not valid."
אמר במבטא ההודי המתוק שלו והוביל אותי למשרדים שמאחור. אייש שיט. פעם זה לא היה כך. ב2008 נכנסתי להודו ויצאתי לתאילנד וחזרתי להודו שוב על אותה ויזה. אייש שיט, לא זכרתי שצריך לבדוק את זה. אייש שיט. איישששששש ששששיט. 

Single entry! Merde.


"Actually this is not your fault madam, it is the airline's responsibility to check your visa. Please have a seat."
ישבתי והתחלתי קצת לשקשק האמת. יש מצב שלא מכניסים אותי. והם התחילו למלא שם מסמכים בכתב יד עם ניירות קופי כמו שהיו בשנות השמונים אצל אב הבית בבית הספר, ופתחו ספרי ענק וכתבו שם אינפורמציה, והדרכון שלי ביד שלהם אז הבנתי שהם שעות רק עוסקים בקייס שלי, וכל שניה נכנס לו עוד פקיד והם זורקים אליו מילים בהינדי ומדי פעם שמעתי שהם אומרים LY שזה הטיסה של אל על, והיו טלפונים ועניינים וכולם לבשו מכנסיים כחולים חוץ מהפקידה החמודה הממושקפת, עם השיער המקורזל ופצעי הפנים, שכמובן לבשה סארי. כחול. 
ממי אני צריכה לבקש עזרה עכשיו? בוודות אומרים שחזרה על המנטרות בצורה נכונה שומרת על הריטה, הסדר הקוסמי. הייתי משוכנעת שהסדר הקוסמי כולל בתוכו את ההגעה שלי לרישיקש והתחלתי לזמר את Om purnamadah, הכל שלם. נראה לי שזה החזיק מעמד חצי שעה בערך. ממי עוד אבקש עזרה? אני כבר מזמרת מנטרות, אז אולי אל ספציפי? אולי אפנה אל קרישנה?  אולי אל האלוהים היהודי של בית המקדש, זה של שמע ישראל ושל יום הכיפורים ושל ׳אמן שהמורה לא תגיע מחר׳ בכיתה ד׳? וואי, לא דיברתי איתו שנים. בודהא? ישו? מישו? 
ואז חשבתי על מוג׳י שתמיד אומר let life unfold וידעתי שאני חייבת להניח את האחיזה האשלייתית הזו בתוכניות, בעתיד, בתשוקה שלי להגיע ללימוד שלו לרישיקש, בצד. ידעתי שאם הייתי מדברת איתו הוא היה אומר לי שזה לא משנה אם אני בתל אביב, אם אני בחדר משרדי ההגירה בבומביי, או אם אני בסטסנג שלו שברישיקש לרגלי ההימאליה שכל כך רציתי להגיע אליו ולקחת חלק ממנו. החיים פועמים כאן ועכשיו במלוא עוצמתם. 
והשתמשתי במנטרה שבאחת השיחות שלו הוא אמר שהיא המנטרה הטובה בעולם והיא תודה. פשוט תודה. אז במצב הזה חזרתי על זה שוב ושוב- תודה, תודה, תודה, תודה. ובכיתי עוד ועוד אבל היה שם משהו מזוכך. 
הפקידים המקסימים ביקשו שאפסיק לבכות וניסו לעזור לי. היתה תקווה שאולי אצליח להכנס. ידעתי שזוהי תקווה קלושה. 
 לאחר שלוש שעות הגיע מישהו גבוה ואמר לי שזה לא יקרה. לא אכנס אל תת היבשת.



מתכלבת בשדה התעופה בבומביי

התמונה לצורך המחשה בלבד

הפקיד הוסיף שאני צריכה לבוא אחריו. למרות שציפיתי לבשורה הזו , הגוף שלי התאבן והחזה שלי קפא ולא הצלחתי לנשום או לקום. הוא שאל אותי אם אני בסדר ולא יכולתי לענות רק המשכתי לומר לעצמי קחי את הזמן אבל בסוף את תצטרכי לקום, אין לך ברירה. ההודים האמונים במצבים אנושיים, חיכו שאתאושש בשקט ובסבלנות ובאמת קמתי בסוף.
השעה היתה שבע, זמן הודו, הוא אמר לי שבגלל שיום שישי, יטיסו אותי הביתה רק במוצאי שבת, כלומר בעוד 26 שעות. חשבתי שאני מתעלפת והתיישבתי שוב. הפעם על הרצפה. אלוהים ישמור מה אני עושה עכשיו 26 שעות בשדה"ת הזה? אחרי כמה דקות התרוממתי והתחלנו ללכת.
עברנו שוב בידוק בטחוני והתהלכנו בשדה והכל לקח זמן ועוד זמן ועוד זמן כדי להגיע לאיזה לאונג׳ שם אני אמורה לשהות עד הטיסה. מדהים כמה עז היה בי הצורך הזה למהר ולסיים כבר את התהליך הזה ובכלל לא מיהרתי לשום מקום. גם בכניסה ללאונג׳ תחילה לא קיבלתי אישור להכנס אבל לאחר שעה בערך אישרו אותי ונכנסתי.  
לקחו לי את הדרכון ואמרו לי לא לצאת מהלאונג׳ עד שיבואו לקחת אותי לגייט בערב היום למחרת.


Clipper lounge



בלאונג׳ היתה פינה עם מחשב שהביאו משנות התשעים ואוכל לא מדהים אבל עדיין אוכל וגם שתיה. אכלתי קצת שתיתי קצת ואז התחברתי לפייסבוק וסיפרתי לצביקה באיטיות בלתי נסבלת של רשת מתחילת שנות האלפיים, את שקרה. 

עמדת הבופה של הלאונג'

אם שאלתי את עצמי קודם מדוע קניתי את התקליטורים אז קיבלתי תשובה. תא המחשב עבר הסבה לספת רביצה ועם השמיכה הקטנה שלי מעלי הקשבתי לאלבומים השונים. איזה כיף, ההסרה של הניילונים, הדף עם המילים הכתובות, התמונות, מזמן לא חוויתי את זה ודווקא הייתי בעברי רוכשת מתמידה של דיסקים. 

אז אלבום טוב בעברית יש. שני האלבומים האחרים הפתיעו ממש לטובה. במיוחד Washed out.



מימין לשמאל: Mekody's Echo Chamber,
Washed Out
ועמיר לב


את תלכי בשדה


אז למרות שאמרו לי להשאר בלאונג׳, אחרי שהקשבתי לכל האלבומים, אכלתי קיצ׳רי, אידלי ושתי סמוסות, שתיתי לימונדה מוגזת, מיץ גויאבות ותה, עוגית שוקולד וצ׳יפס תפו״א, קיבלתי כמובן צרבת אבל גם החלטתי שמיציתי את העניין ויצאתי לשוטטות בשדה. איזו ברת מזל אני שפתחו את הטרמינל החדש! אם הייתי צריכה להסתובב הטרמינל הקטן והמשמים שהייתי בו לפני חודשיים, המצב היה פחות מרנין. אז שדה״ת של בומביי הוא לא רע בכלל. אין בו וויי פיי אבל פזורות בו פינות מחשב שכדי לגלוש צריך קוד שישלח לסלולרי. הבעיה שצריך טלפון הודי, אז מה שעשיתי היה או לארוב למישהו שסיים ולא סגר את החלונות, או לבקש מאנשים זרים שיתנו לי את המספר שלהם. במחשבים האלו היתה גלישה הרבה יותר מהירה מזו שבלאונג׳.



יאללה, מי מסיים? 

 מהר מאוד מיציתי את עניין הגלישה והלכתי לשוטט לי בחנויות שמוכרות מזכרות במחירים מופקעים, סיגריות אלכוהול ושוקולד, מוצרים איורוודיים ובגדי ספורט. 
בשלל חדרי השירותים ששימשו לי למקלחת צרפתית, היה נחמד לפגוש נשים מקסימות שפותחות את דלתות התאים ומחמיאות לי על הנזם ההודי שלי. הכי קרוב להודו שהגעתי.




כשהגיע הזמן לישון נזרקתי לי על אחת הספות המעולות והנוחות וישנתי חמש שעות שלמות. 



צולם על ידי סיטא בת השש


בבוקר חזרתי ללאונג׳ לשתות קפה, לאכול משהו והיום עבר לי די מהר.

קינחתי בעיסוי תחת ידיו המפנקות של סנטוש מפונה. עיסוי רגליים של ארבעים דקות ועוד עיסוי חלק גוף עליון של עשרים דקות. אני אדם חדש. אין על עיסויים בשדה התעופה הם תמיד נחוצים. 



לא הרגל שלי!

אז הרגע הגיע ואני שוב על מטוס בדרך הביתה והאמת שטיסה זה דבר באמת מטורף ונפלא, מזכיר לי את הקטע של לואיס סי קיי על מטוסים.


אני מסיימת לכתוב את המילים האלה על המטוס בדרך חזרה הביתה.

איזה כיף שצביקה מחכה לי בשדה, ברקע אל על משמיעה כמה טוב שבאת הביתה, עולה לי שוב דמעה אבל זו בטח העייפות. 



כמה טוב שבאת הביתה?

מוג'י נמצא ברישיקש עד ה23 במרץ, אם אתם באזור אל תפספסו. 
אני מלמדת כרגיל מהיום בערב.
וכאן או שם זה היינו הך.
"This sense of 'hereness' is not a geographic thing" ~Mooji


תגובות

הוסף רשומת תגובה